- Teen Wolf
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Lord of the Rings
- The Hobbit
- Dylan O`Brien
- Tom Hiddleston
- Harry Potter
Anonymous said: Have you ever seen that video of the guy havinf surgery then meeting his wife/girlfriend again while on drugs and just starts saying things like "you married me??? Im so lucky wow youre so beautiful" i love it so much. can you write a sterek like that where stiles has surgery and is just complimenting derek while on the drugs omg?? thank you ily
Derek leans forward as Stiles’ eyes flutter open, touches his hand carefully.
Stiles scrunches his face up, squints at him groggily, “Who’re you?”
"I’m Derek," he says hesitantly, reminding himself the doctor did say this could happen. It’s not long term. It’s not a terrible spell gone wrong. Derek will be remembered by the most important person in his life eventually. He swallows hard, tries not to panic. "I’m your husband."
Stiles’ eyes go wide, “You’re what— you’re my— you?”
Derek tamps down on the flash of hurt, “Yeah, I’m sor—”
"Holy bananas, how’d I— how’d I get you to marry me? You’re so beautiful.”
Derek laughs, “So’re you.”
"Yeah, but," Stiles points weakly at Derek’s mouth, "Look at’your teeth, oh my god, how do they even— s’cute. Am I— Are you sure?”
"Pretty sure," Derek promises, squeezes his hand, "There was a ceremony and everything."
"What?" Stiles sits up a little, blinks wildly, "Did we really— I mean— really?"
grandprairys said: your lack of understanding of these characters makes me very sad. it's like we're watching 2 different shows, but like my show is 10x better because it's what's actually happening and what the writers intended for it to be... i'm not saying jeff davis is a gift, because he isn't, but he sure as hell thinks up better bullshit then you do.
Ah, yes. What Jeff intended for the characters is amazing.
- Scott McCall, the supposed lead character, however, he can’t even carry himself. Scott is one of the most boring characters in this show. He’s a terrible lead that doesn’t accomplish anything on his own. All the other characters do all the while work, while Scott sits back, and then takes credit at the end when everything is over. He’s bland, ridiculously cliche (magical rare true alpha, my ass). His only purpose is to constantly annoy the audience with, “I can save everybody. Let’s not kill.” bullshit.
- Stiles Stilinski, who used to be the show’s funny comic relief, but has since been turned into a sex object that makes out with every girl he sees, and hooks up with girls he only knows for about an hour in the basement of mental hospitals. Not only that, but he was possessed by a murderous fox spirit that made him murder countless people and Stiles is completely unaffected by what happened. He has since moved on to fuck around with some coyote girl from the woods, and acts entirely OOC now.
- Lydia Martin, who started off as a preppy, popular girl who was secretly a genius. And while she used to be pretty cool, she has since been turned into a weak, constantly crying, constantly screaming, damsel in distress, that always needs to tag along with somebody else, especially Stiles. She’s also being pushed into the background by the writers, because she doesn’t really have a purpose now that Malia is in the show (I’ll talk about her later).
- Derek Hale, the show’s punching bag, that takes all the torture and abuse in the show. His family was murdered, his sister was murdered, his own body has been used against his will by many people (including: Peter, Scott, Gerard, the twins, Kali), his pack was murdered, he was raped, his past abuser (Kate) came back from the dead to further torture him, his status of being a natural born werewolf is being taken away from him by his abuser, and yet…he’s being thrown into a relationship with another woman he doesn’t even know, because hello…he’s a sex object too. Constantly shirtless, constantly boning around with shady murderous women that use him and hurt him…and he’s unaffected by it all.
- Malia Tate, the pointless love interest that was originally brought into the show to serve no purpose whatsoever, but was then kept around to fill the space Allison left behind when Crystal left. She has no foundation of her own, and is only on the show to serve use for Peter and Stiles. She also abuses her boyfriend, breaks into his house, gets into his bed without permission, scratches him, and forces him to be uncomfortable as a little spoon. She exists only for Stiles, really. I mean really, do you even hear spoilers about Malia that have nothing to do with either her and Stiles, or her and Peter?
- Kira Yukimura….she’s cool.
Your delusion that the characters are great make me very sad. Jeff Davis isn’t a gift at all, so i’m glad you can at least agree with that.
The truth is, the writers have absolutely no idea what they’re doing. The characters are completely ruined due to the writers’ bullshit. Why don’t you focus on not eating the bullshit that Jeff is putting out? Huh? Maybe things will be better then.